Sasha and I have had a productive few days, but we've also spent time relaxing.
When she got into town on Wednesday we ate lunch and then walked down to see all of the monuments. We saw the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam memorial, the Washington monument and the WWII memorial.
In case you weren't aware, Sasha is my BESTESTSEST friend since fourth grade. She goes to Northwestern now. So although it was kinda weird to have her here when I'm getting ready to go home, it was also really nice because she kept me in the moment and enjoying DC, when if she wasn't here, I would just be anxious to leave!
On Wednesday night we saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was cheesy and unrealistic and just what we wanted from it!
On Thursday I woke up to pack stuff to ship home and Sasha slept in. I FedExed a BIG package to my IC apartment and then we went to the Holocaust Museum. It was really powerful, as I'm sure you've heard.
Later on that night we got ice cream and walked past my office building and to the White House.
Today we woke up and got a Capitol tour (yes, I did this with Molly) but I didn't take any pictures... Sasha did.
Today I'm going to pack! I leave TOMORROW MORNING!!!

1 comment:
you girls look so cute in your college gear, did you even realize that? :)
Post a Comment