
Quoted from the Gazette: The president is slated to return to Washington later today from a trip to Europe. After attending Sunday church services in Paris, the president issued a statement saying: “My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are suffering from the floods in our country. I know there’s a lot of people hurting right now and I hope they’re able to find some strength in knowing that there is love from a higher being.”
Yes, they may know there is 'love from a higher being' but that's going to be way more beneficial if it was paired with federal help to get their homes and lives back. I hope FEMA comes through this time.

2 comments:
No joke, Georgy!
I love your new header! Looks very nice!
It wont.
George was here yesterday.
I guess he loves white people more than black people after all.
Post a Comment