
2. Humidity. I get to go swimming every day - in the air. Gotta love DC.

3. Gossip Girl. My roommates have made me obsessed. We watch at least one episode a day, even now that we have an actual TV. You know you love me... XOXO.

4. Crumbs, dishes, and crap. We need to clean our apartment :)
JK! That's not actually our apartment. What do you think, we're ANIMALS?!
5. A brick building. It stands outside my office window and stares at me.
Such a creeper.

6. A ladybug. I encounter her several times a day when I pick her up and step out of the office. She is attached to a key chain and made out of beads. Apparently ever since one assault incident happened in a bathroom somewhere in DC, all of them have been on lockdown. But it's ok, I enjoy my time with the ladybug key.

7. Africa. Ok.. I don't actually see AFRICA but I see a map of Africa. It hangs on the walls all around me. I've been having fun looking at it because it's not a part of the globe we study in school very much or take time to look it. The main concepts I've taken away from looking at it is 1.) it's huge and 2.) it's huge.

8. People. There are lots of them. And they are in a hurry. Don't get in their way!

9. Cereal. We eat it every morning! Today we ate it whilst watching Saved By The Bell.

10. George Washington. I stay in his dorms and I see his monument every day. I'd say that makes us pretty tight.

Oh yeah.. and one more.
11. Iowa City. In my head of course!

5 comments:
Hi Clara - I'm reading your blog every day - and even sent it across the ocean to Ireland! So, you now have international readers (Mary Frances and Dana!). Anyway, love your blog - and was worried about the state of your apartment, but whew, not yours! :) Love, Aunt Jan
Did you like how I copied your form? That girl drinking the water looks like you. Just like Jan, I thought that was really your apt. I thought what a craphole and I'm not staying there!
I thought the ladybug was a key to the restroom, like at a gas station until I read it more clearly. I love Saved by the Bell.
Wait I think it is a key to the bathroom!
I LOVE THIS POST!
Miss you!
You put together some pretty cool stuff. I hope you don't mind, but I've given your blog URL to some friends who appreciate (and share) your views of the world.
Post a Comment